On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Oh, if it were as simple as that to get away from U.S. politics.  -Gary-
>
> In a message dated 9/30/2000 2:27:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << I'm thinking about moving to Canada.

I moved to the depth of Darkest Paraguay, and I still receive all kinds of
US-politics related rubbish.

The flip side of easy communications I suppose.

Now, to come back on topic, I have installe pmfirewall.

Since then, the only way I can get an answer to ping 192.168.1.2 (other
machine on my LAN) is to do an ipchains -F; otherwise ping does not receive
any packets.

Which port I have blocked by mistake ?

TIA,

Ron the Frog, on the sunny banks of the Paraguay River
Going to Summer Time tommorrow, newspaper advised us
today to set our clocks and watches forward by 24 hours......
--

                      Any sufficiently advanced technology
                      is indistinguishable from magic.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---