Paul R wrote:

> So what do you use it for?
>
> -Paul R
>

> > Yup and I still have a working 6502 Sym-1 from Synertek (circa 1975)
> >
> > Wouldn't let it go for .......................... either !!

Runs 24/7, still my only means of burning EPROMS, is the front end of a
security system, and monitors my rainguage.

Runs 32KB of 2114 static ram on 8 boards of 4kb each.

The security system is a bit over 2kb in length and the eprom burner
is written in BASIC with a few small chunks of machine code to manage
the critical timing parts of the burn.

I use a qwerty keyboard which was released by Synertec at about the
same time. The monitor is a modified 11" portable TV.

Cheers
--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"