On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Pungki wrote:
> I'm using StarOffice (SO) in my LM 7.1. But my SO was running slow (but not
> too slow). So, I want to change SO to WP8. Anyone here using WP8 ? If yes,
> please share me about your experience, and then, is WP8 freeware program ?

WP8 is NOT freeware.

I have been trying to use it, and have had no luck: I bought Corel Linux
for the included WP8, but the ******* thing wont install under a Mandrake
installation, can only install it as part of a complete Corel Linux install.

And I found thet the Corel Linux install is rather crippled when compared
to Mandrake 7.1. (lots of options missing, they dont want you toupgrade/add
from anywhere but their own site, and the .deb file for WP8 is not
recognized as such buy either Kpackage or even Debian's own DPKG)

I contacted them a number of times for help installing it, and they were
most reluctant to answer, and did not give me any valid advice.

All in all, a complete loss of time.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the sunny banks of the Paraguay River.
--

                         Nothing is really work unless
                   you would rather be doing something else.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---