Dear Pungki,
Having used WP for many years, I have it on my Linux box.  WP8 is almost as
good as the last DOS version.

Turbolinux 3.6 had a "lite" version of WP8 included with the distro.  Others
may have as well.  I did buy the full version, which is ok, but a few things
like printing envelopes and labels don't work on Mandrake 7.1.

What will happen with WP8 now that Microsoft bought Corel last week?

barton