I did receive a rather prompt response from mandrake.  However, their answer
doesn't seem to work.  I may be missing something but I have no one to go
over it with.

I have formatted my hard drive and now want to install linux.  I have an
older P60 Dell and I have to boot with a diskette, I have a MagicSpin cdrom
that the system can not find.  The response I got back was create a special
boot disk using cdrom.img under rawwrite.exe.  I am not able to do anything
once I open rawwrite.exe am I missing something?