Hello again

        I was trying to Install Mandrake 7.1 in my job's computer, (I wanted
show the Linux excelences to my boss), and I ever got the same problem,
when I'm configuring the X Server, when I try to test the resolution
mode the instalation crash! the window appears black and never returns
to the instalation, I'm installing it in an:

        IBM PC 300GL with 64MB Ram, S3 Trio 3D Integrated in the motherboard
with 4MB, HD 2 GB for linux and 2GB for W98 and one Ethernet ne2000
compatible.

        I read that this video card is incompatible with linux, how could I
configure X then? perhaps like Standard SVGA? or VGA? I can't install
other Video Card, (is my job's computer, my boss don't let me do that),

        Some help could be very very GREAT FANTASTIC!

Iagoba