Larry Marshall wrote:

> > I...err.... actually use Windows and IE5.5 for my mail, but I only get
> > duplicate mail from mail groups, never duplicates of any mail sent directly
> > to me. And sometimes the duplicates will be missing the header or similar.
>
> Now that is odd.  When I'm not using Pine I use Pronto or Netscape.
> It's rare for me to see a dupe in these two GUI programs.

question here? Does your filtering system (procmail) pass the mail
to some place where netscape or pronto pick up from?

I jump from linux(Netscape) to Windows(Eudora) and get dupes in both.

Cheers
--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"