I'm not sure if that's possible. Although I have been wondering about that
myself. Fetchmail gets the mail from the ISP and passes passes the mail
off to procmail who then filters the messages and deposits them to their
prescribed destination. Those that are destined for my "Inbox" get
deposited in /var/spool/mail/$USER. Other messages that are defined in
.procmailrc are place in their respective folders in $HOME/mail where Pine
reads them.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 4:14am ,John Rye spake passionately in a message: