On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> a little bug in lillo and grub you have to add the line in lillo mem: 128mb
> i think thats how it goes im sure someone will correct me, for some reason
> lillo and grub will not detect over 64mb so this line was added to help
> correct the reporting feature to the linux kernel on bootup, when i get my
> new laptop i will also have to implement this because of the added ram.
> once you implement this into your config things should run alot smoother for
> you

Could not find anything on the syntax to use in the grub man page.
Do you know where I could find more specific on the syntax to use for Grub ?

TIA,

Ron the Frog, on the sunny banks of the Paraguay River.
--

            An apple every eight hours will keep three doctors away.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---