> but very good.  the author uses both products, and finds both fault & greatness in
>each.  i think it's a very objective look at each product.
> i would hope that in the last year Applix has fixed some of the problems he finds
>with their product.  but what is bad is that the few faults he found with StarOffice
>a year ago are the things i still don't like about it.  come on guys.... change is
>good.

Adrian, right now the work on Star Office is to get all the source code
into compilable rpms.  This is a basic difference between Star Office and
Applix that can't be denied or understated.  While I'm not against
commercial software, I suspect we'll see some really significant
development going on with SO code in the next year or so.

Cheers --- Larry