As a matter of fact I'm talking about the very thing. I'd really love it
if somehow you could make that available to me as an RPM. I just might be
able to get SO installed on my workstation that way.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182496
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

Surprisingly on Fri, 3 Nov 2000 Adrian Smith had this to say!