Abraham, you should be fine.  It was mostly 386/486 and first generation
pentium systems whos BIOS couldn't read hard drives larger then 504MB or
1 gig.  Here's how you find out for sure:

Go to your setup BIOS and look at the options for your hard drives.  You
should have CHS, Normal and LBA.  As long as LBA is an option you are
home free.

I just put a 20gig HD in a pII233 system on an older asus board last
night at work.  The BIOS saw it fine but since the customer was using
win95 first edition......I had to partition the drive into a bunch of 2
gig virtual drives so the OS could use it.

Abram

--
The frammisgoshes should be distimmed because a frammisgosh is like a
farble