A 500 MHz processor speed should be fine.  I didn't think anyone used 32
Megs of Ram anymore. :)  In my view, 32 isn't enough for Windoze, Linux or
anything else.  I went from 64 to 128 recently and it was a large difference
in speed.  Do yourself a favor and get more memory.  Regardless of what OS
you're using you'll find it a good investment.

Netscape is Netscape and they all look the same in a sense.  You may have
just clicked on a link and brought up the internal browser in KDE.

-Greg-