Hi Roman,

The kernels are cooking nicely. I've got a 2.4.0 just sitting her waiting
on me to learn how to operate iptables so that I can start using it. As
yet I haven't read the material to figure out iptables and how to use them
to construct and run a good firewall. That kernel and above do not use
ipchains. Another great adventure.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182496
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000 Romanator had this to say!