I didn't think Netscape 6 is all that great.  It's big, and slow.  And I
was on a P650 with 128megs of RAM.  The GUI looks too much like Mozilla for
me.  Also, I noticed that it doesn't like the HierMenu program from
www.htmlab.com.  HierMenu seems to be used by a large number of sites.

Regards,
Tyler Longren