Robin Regennitter wrote:

> I went to a website that has chat rooms that used java.  Once I had it up.
> it was making a ding-ding noise.  it wouldnt stop till I shut it down.
> after I closed netscape6.1.  My sounds is inoperable until I reboot.  So
> much of that.

Ok, not wanting to butt in but this is being sent out on the Beonex
brouser and mail handler. Very Mozilla and looks to be faster
than Netscape. I will keep it on the sys and try it for a while
to see if it crashes much. I still like Konqueror very well, but the
mail is not incorporated in it like it is here.

Dennis M. registered linux user# 180842