best fix I know of is to totally remove the miserable POS and never use it
again. If you've really got yer heart set on it you'd likely do better
with Mozilla, or Beonex Communicator. The latter one is totally
un-AOL-afied. They took all the crap AOL code out of the Netscape 6 code
and produced a FINE Netscape Communicator suite.

        http://www.beonex.org

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."