On Friday 09 February 2001 03:33, you wrote:
> well now...let me re-download the critter and see what happens. As I
> remember Beonex ran great out-a the box for me and I didn't need to get
> any plugins at all. I had a catastrophe since I loaded the thing and
> hadn't gotten around to reinstalling it since. I'm still using good ole
> Netscape 4.75.
When I go to the java test site
(java.sun.com/applets/jdk/1.3/demo/applets/Animator/example1.html)
it says "your browser understands the <applet> tag but isn't running the
applet,for some reason"...
Of course, with Konqueror, all I get is a grey box with the text Loading
Applet in the middle.
Uh oh. Netscape gives me an "applet can't load-error".

Must be my java install or my path...how can I tell?
--
-michael-