On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Krulo wrote:

> ok, so I burn the CD (yes I have a burner in windows and a software too(eazy
> cd creator)) and I get a boot cd right? but that boot cd is a boot cd that I
> can start? because for example my bios cannot boot with a cd... only floppy
> and hdd... so I was wondering if... maybe I could start it from dos...? R U
> understanding me...?

You can easily make a boot floopy from the cd in windows if ya need
it. run the program rawritewin.exe in  dosutils/ on the cd and point it
to images/cdrom.img on the cd put a floppy in your drive and you've got a
boot disk for installing from cd. Take a look at the README in the dir
images/ it explains it nicely. :)