On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:54, eric wrote:
> Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> > On Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:15, eric wrote:
> > > so to connect to internet I need to manual
> > > dhcpcd -h C1111111-A  eth0
> >
> > Put this line in your /etc/rc.d/rc.local and it will execute at boot.
>
> Dear Sridhar or any 7.2 user:
>
> I did what you suggest , add that to the last line of /etc/rc.d/rc.local
> and reboot
> it still  stick at
>
> nfs lockd
>   nfs   cardmgr  ....          + ip lookup   + dhcpcd    ---- failed
>     input/output   error
>
> hope to see help again
> best regard
> Eric Lin

Do you need nfs? I don't really have much experience with it so I cannot tell
you how to really fix the problem but I can tell you how to turn off nfs
entirely. To do this open drakconf and click on startup services. You should
see that netfs has been enabled. If so, disable it by unchecking the box next
to it. Click OK and reboot to see if it works.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
        "One World, One Web, One Programme." - Microsoft Promotional Ad.