I have a OPTI 82C924 and I have mdk7.2. the sndconfig of mdk7.2 it's too good
for my card so I used the one in mdk7.1 but keeps giving me the same error.
when I exit (yes, I listen to the sound) but then I exit and he says this:

MAD16 / Mozart: Invalid Midi port 0x0

and YES I LISTEN TO THE AU AND THE MIDI SAMPLES. but then a friend told me to
do this:

pnpdump
pnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf
isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf

ok and the thing worked, I could listen to sounds, and I could boot and then
I turned him on again, I still could listen to sounds. But the problem is
when I reboot without making the reboot command... Like... "RESET" or "POWER"
(sometimes the electricity goes down here in my house, so...) then the in the
boot he failes to the 2 devices :\\ and I have to do the sndconfig and those
3 lines all over again and reboot. isn't there any way to record the
configuration? for saving me trouble every time I force reboot to make the 4
commands again and re-reboot...?

thx