On Saturday 25 November 2000 12:34 pm, you wrote:

If your java worked in Netscape 4.75 then it should work in Konqourer.
Konqourer used Netscape Plugins so anything that works in Netscape should
work in Konqourer.  I found that out when toying around with both Netscape
and Konqourer.  They seem to go hand in hand.  I find that if you try out
Netscape in java and all those site that need other plugins such as Flash, it
seems to be a wakeup call to Konqourer.  Konqourer doesnt see it unless
Netscape load up the plugins for the first time.  Weird on how it works but
that what it seems to be happening on my case.  Also,   Your settings should
be enable in both java and javascript in the browser settings.   I got Java
to work without having any java installed.  only the one that came with
Netscape 4.74.  I hope that solved your problem.