Hi,

I have a Dell Inspiron 3700 laptop, I have installed mdk 7.2 on it, and
downloaded the updates (kde 2 final).  I have two questions, the first is
that my cdrom drive (internal) and my floppy drive (external) are both
listed as supermount in linuxconf.  The only problem is that if I don't have
my floppy drive attached, it won't allow me to see anyhting in the "mnt"
directory.  It also locks up on shutdown looking for the floppy drive.

Next, I tried to install the upgrade to linuxconf but it errors out asking
for the "libgd.so.1" file, where is this located.  I didn't see it on the
list of upgrades on the software update, and didn't see it on my distro
disks.

Thanks for the help

Bob