BTW, why isn't this the same interface as when I click to configure a
printer from DrakConfig? I figured it was the same an ran it a bunch
of times before I realized it was not.

Here's a problem - It automatically scans the subnet for my external
NIC, but the printer is connected to the internal NIC which I have
set up to serve IPs using DHCP. I haven't configured the printer with
a specific IP address since the rest of my network are Macs and they
connect to the printer using appletalk and don't need an IP address.

Any suggestions? How do I get it to scan my second NIC? Do I need to
assign it an IP address first? How can I make sure the IP address
doesn't change?

Thanks,

Philip