I had 7.1 installed on two computers and it worked great.

I have installed 7.2 on both of them and I can't get the printer (NEC
Silentwriter 2 model 90) to work.  It sends the postscript to it but does
not actually print.  I have tried every combination that NEC suggests and
of course what worked with 7.1, still no luck.

One of the computers is a dual processor system (Trident TVGA 8900CL-B
video card and a Sony CPD-1304 monitor).  If I click on "Hardware
configuration" in DrakeConf, the screen goes black and never comes back.
If after an hour or so I click cntrl-alt-del the system reboots.  Also on
this machine I can not set the date.  Every time I try to change it to the
year 2000 it changes back to 1996 on the next boot.  On 7.1 I could tell
the system that the monitor was Multi Scan and the horizontal and vertical
rate but so far I have not been able to find out how to do this with 7.2.

Both computers are running dual boot with win98.