See the hints for setting up printing in small networks on the Mandrake
Forum:

http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php3?sid=20001109145914&mode=flat

http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php3?sid=20001102140711&mode=flat

Try to use the PPD file coming with the printer, use kups with to set up
the queue and when you are asked for manufacturer and model, click on
"Have driver".

   Till