Yes, there is no "LCD" monitor type listed (which was what originally threw
me off, since Caldera DID have such an option). So, I went looking at IBM
monitor types, and found a simple match saying 1024x768x24bpp, or something
like that. I think the monitor model # was a 9416 or something. But it was
definitely one of those listed in the installation menu.

Dave