That would be neat, a little question at the beginning of
the installer that says something like-----

[] I don't want all that techno stuff right now

OR-----

[] I'm a technician dangbustit, gimme a shell!!

and the person could click on what they wanted,
and it would proceed as such, more
choices could be made however that was just an example
of how people could have a choice when using Linux
of any version, more choice to have
the tech stuff or the easy stuff with
option to train along the way, and eventually
work their way into technician status
if they so desired it.

Hmmmmmmmm---