Hi, you could always get the code for kde and rewrite it yourself to do
what you want, as for myself I don't know jack about programing and am
new to linux. Even with the double clicking it blows windoze out of the
water. You could also make sugestions to the kde and gnome teams about
this.

My 2cents worth.

Regards Anthony Daniell.