Thats true, I believe that linux should not become like windoze

windoze sucks and makes people lazy. Been their done that and now am
learning linux. I installed suse linux 7 pro and with 3417 apps it took
about 6.5 gb of my hard disk. There is so much in linux. I looked
through the minues in kde and was surprised at how many apps I have
installed now. I am having a ball learning linux. When I learn't windoze
it was easy it does every thing for you. Linux lets you make mistakes
and teaches you how to fix these mistakes, Linux is the real os

My 2cents worth

Regards Anthony Daniell