hey Rog, glad to point you in the right direction.  i wouldn't pay $173 for 128M
either.  that's why i have waited so long to upgrade.  and i don't normally recomend
companies or products or venders, but crucial did me right, so i'll give 'em a plug
now and then.  prices are dropping like flies on hardware (except monitors -- oh how i
drool over a 21 inch screen).  i can't believe CD burners are going for $200 these
days - and probably even cheaper now & then on sale.

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude
Telecom Dept.
x 7042
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Roger Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8:23:34 PM 12/14/00 >>>
Adrian, you rule. I went to crucial.com about 6 months, maybe even less,
ago, and 128 meg ram cost $173. I just went now, and it cost $70.16.
Needless to say, I ordered on the spot...I can't freakin wait!!! :-)))

peace,

Rog

http://www.slammingrooves.com
Registered Linux user #190719