Having tons of problems burning CDs...the gui's just don't want to even
mess with me, except gtoaster, and it gives me a bunch of output messages
leading up to the countdown to burn, but it never actually burns
anything...I'd like to give cdrecord a whirl from the command line, but I
have to admit, the man page on it is beyond me. Could someone throw a
sample command as you would actually do it if you were burning a wav file
from your HD to a disc, so I could see the actual syntax as its supposed
to be? I'm hoping that makes it click for me...thanks!

peace,

Rog

http://www.slammingrooves.com
Registered Linux user #190719