Anthony,

Thank you for responding and I really got gassed by doing what you
suggested. That was pretty awesome except it didn't help me find what the
cause of filled disk was. It remains a mystery. And I checked everything
very thoroughly too. I seearched down thru the list twice to make sure I
didn't skip over anything.

--
Mark

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000 Anthony spake passionately saying: