That is some really interesting information, and I've used it, however, I'm
still stuck with the same mystery. "How did this happen; why did it happen;
what was it that happened; and most importantly how do I fix it?" The last
question of course depends very much on "what" happened. I have a feeling
that once I find out the "what" the rest of the questions will quickly be
answered.

--
Mark

..Wisdom begins when the mouth is closed and
        the palms are turned upward.