On Sunday 24 December 2000 10:23, you wrote:
> O but whats the actual problem THE CD I HAVE WORKS ON SOME SYSTEMS!
>

> Paul Williamson
>
> Contact:
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> MSN-Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ# 83724504 (http://wwp.icq.com/83724504)
>
> Websites:
> http://paulw9.darktech.org/
> http://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au/

Yes the CD works on some systems.  Your CD drive on this particular system
could be just enough eccentric to cause a bad load though there are many
other CDs it could use flawlessly.  Remember the laser is used to read the
tracks, not to position the head, so it is quite possible this particular
combo will not work.

Try using a different CDROM drive or different media if you can.  If that
does not help, it is time to suspect a memory problem on your machine.

Civileme

If you have a problem with loading second stage, autoboot will not help.