On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Ignacio Horcas Calvo wrote:

>you have to press 'ALT' key and with this key pressed, type a code in the
>numeric keys on the right. You can see the code for each character at
>http://www.geocities.com/chofeta/Caracteres.html
>You have to type first the number in the row and then the number in the col.
>ie: if you want to have a '|' simbol, you can get it pressing ALT + 124.

In what program did you do that? The alt-number thingy is something you
can use in windoze, I know. An xterm prompt, Pine, vi and also Kedit
(which I tried so far) did not do it.
I assume you are referring to a Microsoft originated graphical shell
environment. (Mogse ?  *grin*)

Paul

--
Bureaucracy is the longest distance between two points.

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
             Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Pine 4.31