[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found another place in the BIOS that had to do with boot viruses.
> Works fine now.  I went ahead and after all the warnings not to,
> placed logical Linux and FAT32 partitions in the same extended
> partition.  I've played a little with both OSs and haven't found any
> problems with it yet.  *fingers crossed*
>
> Jake
>
> Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
> http://www.rocketcash.com

Hi Jake,

You won't have to worry about Linux. The viruses seem to point to email
attachments in Windows only. If you happen to be logged in on Windows,
the virus checker will catch them and rename the .exe file with a .vir
file extension. Delete it right away. It will save you a lot of grief.
By the way I have received a couple of emails from haha.net. The email
refers to Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. Do not open the executable. If
you receive this email, delete it immediately.

Have a Happy New Year - 2001!!

--
Roman
Registered Linux User #179293