Hi civileme,

I'm getting ready to do this because it seems simple enough, but
the one to fix the CDs is a bit tougher.  What my question is, I
want to make sure the install version is installed on the smaller
Mandrake load I did since I saw nothing about Wine in the Custom
install.  How, or what directory do I check in to see if it is
installed and how do I access Wine mode - konsole?  If it is not
installed, what do I need to install to get Wine installed via
the Mandrake 7.2 CD without second CD? TIA

>> I lost my last drive in Win98SE after installing Linux Mandrake
>> 7.2.  The Mandrake install prob page says to run the perl
>> script they provided: linux_extended_fix.pl

> If you have it in the /root directory, stored in filename
> "foo", just open a Konsole and type
>
> ./foo
>
> after the prompt.  That first line tells the command shell to
> use perl to execute the script.

See ya in the funnies!
Jody Adair

                         Clean-Funnies
            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=subscribe

                     you missed a good joke!