Hi Civilme,
  I'd be interested in your beta testing program. I have a high speed (cable)
connection, so I wouldn't mind downloading a CD or two off the 'net. My e-mail
address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I'm not sure if you need to know my
background in Linux, but if you do... I've used Linux remotely on web servers
since 1997, I used RedHat for about a year from 1998-1999, and have used SuSE for
just under two years. I just started attempting to install Mandrake yesterday.

      Thanks,
           Tim

         Merry Christmas to you from Universal Networks!
Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.uninetsolutions.com