On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:31:31 +0100, civileme said:

> Well, folks, it is that time of the development cycle where we traditionally
>  (actually this is a brand new tradition) seek a few brave souls to act as
>  testers for our next distro.

Add me to your list:

John Rye
285 Upper Newall Road
R.D. 37
Okato
Taranaki 4652
NEW ZEALAND

===============

Two identical machines #1 has 56k Dialup

Pentium 133, 64mb/32mb
2 x 4.1 gb Seagates
SB 64AWE
Virge DX
Realtek 8029

(- if we can hold off the US Navy with Rubber Duckies for 20 years -)
                            (- we should be good for testing -)
(- Mind you - the French approched the tests in a different manner -)

Cheers
--
                         Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"