On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 19:14:46 +0100, Till Kamppeter said:

> The old packages do not need to exist for the update, but you should
>  have a complete set of packages for being able to print:

  ..<snip>..

>  and to remove and install all the cups-related packages afterwards. In
>  this case I recommend that you update to the newest versions of all
>  packages (cups-1.1.5-2mdk, cups-drivers-1.0-2.1mdk,
>  ghostscript-5.50-48mdk).

Further to Mark's "dumb question" and the understanding that he's running 7.2,

Is the output from 7.1 going to be enhanced by these upgrades?
Or are they optimised or build around the 7.2 libraries?

Cheers
--
                         Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"