Hi folks,

I've got 2 NICs in my box, a 3COM507 (3c507.o) and a new Netgear fa312.
When I attempt to compile the drivers that came with the card (as well as
the latest versions downloaded from the netgear website), I get a HOST (like
200 lines+) of compile errors and, obviously, no .o file.

When I just copy the .o file on the disk into /lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/net/
and reboot depmod reports  "unresolved symbols in fa312.o" and no 2nd
NIC....

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Believe it or not, I don't have reliable access to NNTP, so if anyone is
kind enough to respond, can you be sure to CC me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or
this address).

Thanks very much!

Bryan