[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well, I'm tempted to add my tuppence. KDE as root - invariably. Gnome has
> never worked for me; don't ask why, I didn't mind for I've been able to
> use the Gnome apps I needed all along. Blackbox - yes. Ice WM - looked
> terribly naff and unsexy to me. Enlightenment: second only to Ketamine
> visuals-wise :) AfterStep: a beauty. WIndowmaker: lovely. But my window
> manager of choice these days is Lesstif's MWM. With kfm running and icons
> enabled :)
>
> Seriously though, Motif-lookalikes have always been giving me a
> hard-on. Call it a conditioned reflex. Consider it a private perversion if
> you like; but there's nothing like those greenish borders the thing
> provides you with by default... reminds me of the pictures in my first
> teach-yourself-UNIX book.
=================
Hmmmm...,
I LOVE Blackbox, but perhaps I'll give MWM a try!!
Thanks for the tip,
Mike
PS: That's what linux is all about:  *CHOICE*

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    -Benjamin Frankilin

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/