Thank you for responding Mark.  I want to run LM 7.0 as a server only, with
a command-line interface.

I running Cat 5 wire through a 8-port hub.  My Linux box (Server) is the
following:
CPU:  90 Mhz Pentium
RAM: 32 MB
Audio: None
Samba: Ver 2.0.6
NIC:  Realtek 8139 - PCI Bus 10/100 Mbps
HD:  IDE HD 1,626 MB
CDRom: ATAPE 36X
Bios: Award Plug & Play - PCI Bios v1.0a
IP Address:  192.168.0.1

Client #1:
Mfr:  NEC, Ready 9716
CPU:  200 Mhz MMX
RAM:  32 EDO MB
HD:  3.2 GB
CDRom: 16X
Modem:  33.6 Kbps
OS:  Win98 SR2
NIC:  Realtek 8139 - PCI Bus 10/100 Mbps
IP Address:  192.168.0.2

Client #2:
Mfr:  Compaq Presario
CPU:  Celeron 1Ghz
RAM:  257 MB
OS:  Win2000 Professional
NIC:  Realtek 8139 - PCI Bus 10/100 Mbps
IP Address:  192.168.0.3