I think that would be a really neat program,
that is, if our messed up us government would
go for it, I would choose to visit Africa (If I could stand
the heat,  but from the pictures I have seen from
my uncle and aunt, it was such beautiful countryside)
and my heritage country (Britain) and Italy (My mom
went to Italy and she loved it, I wish I could have
gone, some tomatoes she brought back and
they were the best dang tomatoes I have ever
tasted that is for sure) and Japan and Asia (China).

I wish I could learn more languages, all I can speak
other than English is a little Japanese, a few Chinese
words, and some Arabic words--enough to ask
where one can find lodging, food and the loo.

That would be my travel wishes.