On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:03:37 -0800,Mike wrote:

>>         ls: /mnt/cdrom: Input/output error
>> If I try to access /Root/mnt/cdrom from Konqueror I get:-
>>         unable to enter file:/mnt/cdrom. You do not have access rights
>> to this location.
>> I would be very grateful if anyone can help me.
>>
>> Mike Baker
Mon, 22 Jan 2001  13:29:08

You cannot access these files as a user Mike...try with root
privileges, by  click the big "K" ..then on the menu select
"applications" then "file tools" then "file manager super user mode"

        Enter your root password into the block and you can now read
all those root files......be careful what you change.....

Olly P
Biloxi