Thank you Julio.

And as for 8.0...well, to hear your excitement it almost makes me want to
get the ISO's. But, maybe not just yet cause my 7.2 installation is
running SO good I hate to disturb it. My pappy always used to say, "If it
ain't broke boy there ain't no need for fixin it."

Maybe I'll just get another BIG drive and install it on there.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."