I'm with you...Robin !!!
this is really ridiculous...

as for the rest of you...that (it appears) do NOT believe in, nor
understand God's word...when you stand in front of Jesus...on Judgement
day,
and have to give an account of the things said and done in this body of
ours,
and have no accuse...at all....then you can look back...at this
discussion...
and say then: GOD HAVE MERCY...on our stupidity and injustice
done unto others...in the eyes of our misunderstanding of YOUR WORD (the
Bible).

--
            Registered Linux User: 167369
<============= http://www.kompukit.com =============>