Enough with this thread already ! I'm sorry that I even mentioned my own
2 cents worth, and I think I was the only female to say anything. But
PLEASE - leave the Bible quoting off the list as well - based on the
bible its also OK for daughters to sleep with their father (Lot) and I'm
sure most people think that a really bad idea.

philomena