Matthew Pirritano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm using Kmail, but it won't let me send mail.  I can receive just fine.
> It says that it could not run the program
> "sendmail".  Is this a program that should have been installed.  It is not
> in the directory that it says it should be in.  Is there something else it
> can use.  If not where can i get that progam.  Do I have to go back to
> install, and update my installation?
>
> thanks
> Matt
=================================

Are you using an ISP through a dialup?  If so:
Go to settings ->network, and change sendmail
to smtp.
Likely enter:  "smtp.<your isp>.XXX" (com or org
or net, or whatever) minus the quotes, of course.
HTH,
Mike

--
"Many loads of beer were brought. What disorder, whoring, fighting, killing, and
dreadful idolatry took place there."